Friday, October 2, 2015

What Happened to Cartoon Network?!

WARNING!!! If you don't agree with the following, don't get offended. Thank you.

    At some pint during our childhood, we 90's and 2000's kids watched Cartoon Network. And most of us loved it. Including me! But if you were to watch Cartoon Network anywhere between 2013-now hoping for a little nostalgia, I'd have to inform you that it's kind of far from the cartoon network you used to love. In fact, you'd probably dislike the current Cartoon Network. A lot. 

     For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, Cartoon Network's shows now are...well...dumb. At least my favorite shows aren't on anymore. I mean I kind of like Adventure Time, but otherwise, I really don't like the shows now. Uncle Grandpa?! I wouldn't be surprised if that negatively affected kids! Let's look at the shows that used be on that we loved. 

Courage The Cowardly Dog: This was one of my favorites! Abandoned as a pup, Courage was found by Muriel, who lived in "The Middle Of Nowhere", with her husband, Eustace. But crazy stuff happens in Nowhere. From an evil banana,(yes, a banana) and a crazy cat named Katz, it's up to Courage to keep his home safe. 





Kids Next Door: This one is basically about an organization of kids that defend from all sorts of stuff. This one may kids feel inspired, like they could do anything, and most of all, that it's cool to be a kid! 









Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: This was something you didn't see every day. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends follows the adventures of Mac, his imaginary friend Bloo, and all the imaginary friends at Foster's. This show could help turn our imaginations on. I bet some of the kids that watched this show came up with their own imaginary friend. 









I could name lots more that I loved. But sadly, times have changed. Instead of those, we got these:  










Do you agree with this? What were your favorite Cartoon Network shows? Be sure to like, comment, share, and follow to come back for more Enchanted Tales of Film!

1 comment:

  1. This just shows how downhill this channel has gotten. If they want to be more modern then they should do a Throwback Thursday type thing showing the TV shows you mentioned and others on that day.

    ReplyDelete