Sunday, September 6, 2015

Once Upon A Time

DISCLAIMER!
I do not own anything except for the fact that I write this blog.
Things reviewed may contain spoilers.
This blog is not meant to offend anyone. I respect all people.
ENJOY!
     All stories begin with Once Upon A Time. Sometimes we decide to go ahead and start the story without saying those words. The same can be said for movies. And this is what this blog is about.
      In The Enchanted Tale of Film, we will examine characters, ideas, and general things in film. I have always loved movies. And now that I have been in a film studies class, my passion for movies has grown stronger. 
       About myself: I am a Senior in high school and have always had a knack for imagination and writing. I am a member of the International Order of Job's Daughters. (A masonic group for girls.) My favorite Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty.One of my favorite actors is Russel Crowe. (A Beautiful Mind is my favorite.)
       I hope you love talking about movies as much as I do and that you'll enjoy this. Be sure to always check back for more entries!


  Let the tales begin!






Usual Sources of this blog:
  • Google
  • Google Images
  • IMDB (Internet Movie DataBase.com) 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment